Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Start of a New Year: Junior Year

It's been a busy summer, but I'm back at Ringling now and we're already done with the first two weeks of school. We are off to a running start with lots of assignments and lots of work. Although, I must say I am enjoying them all quite a bit right now. I'm excited for the upcoming year and all that I will encounter, but also nervous due to the fact that second semester means pitching a thesis idea...scary. I should be posting quite a bit of work as the year moves forward, but here is the first project of CA (Computer Animation) for this semester.

It is just a walk cycle, but our teacher told us to show him what we could do, so I did my best in the time allotted. We were given the character and told to animate. I gave the character a happy go-lucky kind of attitude, almost as if he just had his first kiss. Enjoy!

Character Walk from Tim Palmer on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment