Wednesday, December 15, 2010

REVAMP

It certainly has been a while since I've posted. I finished with my fall semester just last friday and boy was it a relief. I've been wanting to post for a while because I've got a lot to post, but it has just been so busy this semester.

Now for the title of this post...I have decided that I want to revamp my blog. I redid the style of it, the title of it, and I want to post different things. I've found myself only posting my animations, but lately I've been trying to do other things, other art. So from here on out, you'll find me not only posting my animations, but my art as well.

So as my winter break proceeds, I will be posting more of my work, including new work that I've been doing in my spare time. Enjoy and keep checking back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment